Maria Coloma Mairata. I have been working as a Marketing Manager at Bufete Frau along this year, a law firm in Mallorca and Ibiza creating high quality content on the website. From my point of view this is one of the most important techniques for a law firm, but also it’s important to choose the right infrastructure for your law firm’s online presence.
- I have worked with google adwords and analytics, SEM, and always taking in consideration the SEO of the website.
- The campaigns with google are so interesting because you have a lot information about your clients and also you can follow them along their navegation with the re-marketing campaigns.
- Red Display can give us a good opportuniy to design our own campaigns with banners in different sizes and follow the customers on each website that he or she visits.
- If the user has visited the website we can follow along his navegation, we can see on the picture the banner on the BBC web and also on the youtube…
We have created also campaigns on magazines as Airberlin magazine and some internationals magazines based in Mallorca.
Events and promotion
All the events that are interesting for the lawyer firm can be a plus for the lawyer firm as the organization of conference at ESERP, El Salón del Empleo, Hundredrooms conference or the promotion of events as Gran día de la Vela Bufete Frau.
If you want to contact me just sent me an email to my linkedin.
The last January I changed my job for some brands on marketing and social media, to be part of the Bufete Frau‘s team. For the moment, I’m the marketing manager of this firm while I am working as marketing teacher at EDIB and ESERP.
Bufete Frau is not a conventional law firm. As a company offering legal services, we advise, defend and represent our clients in both judicial and extra-judicial matters. But more importantly, we offer our clients technical infrastructure combined with a human approach, which is at the forefront of legal proceedings. The lawyers firm has offices in Pollença, Sóller, Portals Nous, Andratx, Ibiza and London.
The last 17th of march J.Carlos Frau was at a Desayuno ESERP and he explained some of the mains ideas about how is working the marketing campaigns.
- The Marketing is focused on Content Marketing
- Immediately answer to the customers
- The company is open 365 days/ 24 hours/ 7 days
- Campaigns on Red Display of Google Adwords
- Marketing online on different websites
- Advertisement on magazines
- Events and co-branding
This restaurant was founded in 1958 and has kept the same character and soul through out all these years till today. The place has kept its traditional and rustic personality combining large spaces with big wine barrels, creating a fresh and intimate atmosphere. Following this concept, the Social Media strategy of Celler sa Premsa gives emphasis to the memories of the costumers that spend time there. Some of them have spend part of the live going year after year to eat at Celler. The last publications on facebook called “tell us about your memories in the celler” had successful between the reactions of the costumers that shared from their heard the love to the Celler. Some of them have been going there generation after generation and they can try the same Mallorca traditional food like “Mallorcan Soaps”.
The last July some bloggers specialized in the gastronomy of Mallorca met in a networking event at Celler sa Premsa. The tradition and modernity was mixed in an event where the bloggers could try some typical food, as Mallorcan Soaps (vegetables and some parts of meet), frito of lamb, cuttlefish Mallorca, loin with cabbage, snails and tumbet.
The event was celebrated with the hastag #tradicionescellersapremsa and was an opportunity to do networking with the gastronomic bloggers. Some of the bloggers were Cocinando con Catman, Fran Muñoz, the blogger of “Taula Posada”, Caterina, and the journalist and blogger Yolanda Pericàs with the blogger “What’s in my head”, and the author of the blog “Comer Fuera”, Elena Julià. The journalist from the local newspaper Ultima Hora and the magazine Brisas wrote about the event.